Hailey getting her trophy from coach John
Kaleah getting her trophy from coach John
Logan with his trophy and his awards.
Top row Kaleah's team, middle row Hailey's team, and then Logan and his teammate Raven.
Kaleah and her team
Logan and Raven making a silly face, she 6 like Logan isn't she tiny. I think she is the cutest thing, and she is so funny. It's kinda funny how Logan's teammate and Hailey's teammates are brother and sisters but their grandma is my kids grandma's old really good friend. And they just happen to get back in touch through this bowling. And our kids get a long so great it's really weird.


I love the trophys!! Fun and to see their team mates ;o)
ReplyDeleteWay to go all!!
Now lets see some action shots ;o)
Congrats to the kids! It's great to see that they are still bowling. And it's good to have you back blogging again. I was in a slump for awhile, we just weren't doing anything because of the crappy weather so I didn't have anything to post. Hopefully it will keep getting warmer!
ReplyDeletethat is not happening it is not getting warmer and i love coach john he helped me get 5 strikes in a row 1 on the 8th and 9th and then there on the 10th.
ReplyDelete*Three
ReplyDelete