Sunday, April 19, 2009

Logan's early birthday party

We decided to do Logan's birthday party a week early. His birthday is actually next Saturday but it was suppose to be so nice this weekend plus daddy has to work next weekend. It turned out to be a very nice day and even warm enough for all the kids and some adults to get into a water gun fight. Even inside the house, which I have to say I may have been involoved in. :)
Hailey and Nyla went in the bedroom to watch Monsters Inc. and Nyla passed out after like 5 minutes she had a very busy, fun day. She 's too cute.
I had to sneak a couple pictures of her being so peaceful. It's the only time she's quiet. LOL:)


Logan had lots of fun, he had a great birthday party.


Silly Lilia and her dirty face she was having lots of fun too.













I don't know why this one is turned and I can't turn it the other way sorry.








Another G-ma cake the kids sure do love her cakes. She always comes up with something different every time. Good Job mom I don't know how you do it.













5 comments:

  1. It was a good weekend to have a party! Looks like lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great weather...I heard that this weekend is going to be cold so good thinking!!

    Looks like all had fun! Can't believe how old they are all getting~~

    Happy early Birthday Logan ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. bobbi, seeing the kids makes us mish you all even more!!! you have done such a great job raising your crew. we are all fine, getting real hot here, 106 today and just found our 2nd scorpion of the year!!! AAHHHHHHHH
    tell everyone hi
    love ya all
    karrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUCK!!! Scorpions and the heat I love living here even more now. We miss you guys too. Hope you come back at least for a visit real soon.

    Lova ya

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya yuck but that was fun and i saw my lila in those pics i cant wait to see her this weekend........

    ReplyDelete