We had a very busy weekend, so this is finally Easter. I'm actually very glad it's over.


Nyla trying to open her easter egg. She's concentrating so hard.

Silly Lilia, I love her big silly grin.

Nyla throwing the ball at me, I'm surprised the picture turned out cause she was throwing it at me. Little snotter. :)

Silly Nyla

Lilia hunting for eggs

Nyla and Logan were being grumpy. But miss Hailey Jade sure has a beautiful smile.

Hailey and Nyla deep in conversation. (I guess)

My handsome toothless little man

My beautiful Hailey Jade. And My beautiful Kaleah was off doing something else. She's too old for easter egg hunting now. So she was doing her own thing.
They grow up to fast!!! I love the pictures! And your never to old to hunt for eggs ;o)
ReplyDeleteThat wasn't my rules. My friend Stacie and her husband still do easter egg hunts and she is almost 30. So, no you are never too old. We are gonna start our own thing next year.
ReplyDeletei cant wait to start our own thing. we should try to have the kids hide them and the older peoples find them. and yes you can get to old to hunt for eggs. cuz you could be so old that you can move at all and you have to stay in bed the whole time and you end up not ever hunting for eggs again. How about that did you like my story? well i have to go now so bye bye bye!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGoofball!!!!!
ReplyDeletei am not that much of a goofball.........
ReplyDelete