Sunday, April 12, 2009

Dying Easter Eggs

We had Nyla and Lilia on Saturday and we dyed eggs with them. Nyla didn;t like the dye getting on her. She's the strangest kid. :)
Lilia will not leave Kaleah's side, if Kaleah leaves a room Lilia cries. It is very cute and Kaleah loves every minute of it.


Lilia, Kaleah, Hailey, Nyla and Alyssa KC's girlfriend. Did I mention I'm gonna be an aunt again KC and his girlfriend are expecting. They find out on Monday if it is a bot or a girl.

All my girls I'm so lucky to have the greatest kids. :)








G-ma as the kids call grandma, and Logan. Grandma colors eggs with us every year she loves to do all that fun stuff.






My almost 7 yr. old :(







Lilia liked to throw the eggs into the dye. That was sure fun.
























5 comments:

  1. Fun!! I love dying eggs!!!! I can't believe your mom let you take her picture!!! She looks good! And I would be surprised if she did not like to join you for all the fun stuff!! It runs in the blood ;o)
    Congrates to KC and his girlfriend.

    I post comments all the way back to the wii games. ;o)Just telling you because that is the comment you might not read ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute about Lilia and Kaleah! Looks like tons of fun, I can't believe that Logan is almost 7. Congrats to KC and Alyssa...keep us posted if you are going to get a nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a boy and i cant wait to see it oh i wish time would fly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time is flying, look at you, you are 12 already. You were just little with your curly hair and you wern't such a smart mouth. Ha, Ha just kidding.

    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  5. what ever you are not kidding and look at this i typed this in like 5 seconds that is how good i am....

    ReplyDelete