I was tagged and I really think 8 is a very strange number but oh well here goes.
8 favorite tv shows ~1~ Rescue Me
~ 2~ Reba
~ 3~ Everybody Loves Raymond
~ 4~ Will and Grace
~5~ Desperate Housewives
~6~ Biggest Loser
~7~ The Office
~8~ Law & Order SVU
8 things I did yesterday ~1~ Showered
~2~ Ate
~3~ took kids to school
~4~ picked kids up
~5~ dishes
~6~ laundry
~7~ made dinner
~8~ went for a walk
8 favorite restaurants ~1~ Cafe Ole
~2~ Quizno's
~3~ Pita Pit
~4~ Subway
~5~ Mongolian BBQ
~6~ Chicago Connection
~7~ Idaho Pizza (salad bar)
~8~ Lim's
8 things I am looking forward to ~1~ bed
~2~ growing old with Justin
~3~ seeing my kids get older and have families
~4~ sleep :)
~5~Logan's kindergarten program
~6~ Summer
~7~ Sleeping in
~8~ All my kids being in school all day
8 things on my wish list ~1~ to win lottery and take care of all my friends and family
~2~ have a long healthy , happy life with Justin
~3~ Be around for everything in my kids' lives
~4~ sleep
~5~ I ran out of things so Kaleah is helping me she says hairties
~6~ she also says money
~7~ she also says new shoes
~8~ and she also says hair clips. (She is quite the weirdo)
I would tag 8 people to do this but everyone I know besides Aunt Terrie and Terriebeth does not blog. So I will just skip that part.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
what ever i am not that much of a weirdo...........lol
ReplyDelete