Friday, July 31, 2009

It's been a while.

I know it has been forever since I've put anything on here. So here is some new pics of everyone. Well almost everyone.
Nyla and Hailey
Nyla and Hailey againHailey at swim lessons

Logan ar swim lessons




Logan and Hailey
















Coloring







Silly kids put scarves on their heads.









































Kaleah looking so much older. :(



























Uncle MIah getting his hair done by Nyla.













3 comments:

  1. Your not kidding it's been a long time since you posted...it's also been a long time since you left a comment on my blog ;o).

    Must be that face book thing ;o)

    Cute pictures...they are all growing up fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you take Hailey and Logan for swim lessons? I love Hailey's suit, where did you get it? I can't believe how much older Kaleah looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are going to the Ymca in Eagle. I hate it, the smell makes me sick, it's so hard to breathe in there. I can't remember where I got her swimsuit,I got it a couple summer's ago. But she's so tiny it still fits her. :)I'm glad cause I think it is so stinkin cute. Kaleah is officially as tall as me. She sure doesn't look like she is 12 does she. Aunt Terrie sorry, yes I am addicted to the facebook thing. :) I will come post on your blog real soon. Off to swim lessons we go yuck!!!

    ReplyDelete