Sunday, July 5, 2009

The 4th Of July!!

We had a great 4th of July this year. Kaleah hiding her face, Hailey , Lilia and MichelleWaiting for it to get dark.

Lilia ans her daddy. I love this picture.



Logan sure seem to be the only kid that was really digging the sparklers. He was non-stop until they ran out.


Lilia :)She's getting so big.




Lilia and Nyla hanging out with G-ma. I love how Lilia was pluging her ears from the fireworks.





In between fireworks






Hailey, and I have no idea what that white line is above her eye. It just appeared.







Alyssa pregnant and not feeling so hot, and KC.









Nyla and her new boyfriend. My friend Rachael's little boy Weston he's 4 and she's 3. I think they are cute.









Hailey clapping for the Fireworks, My friend Rachael and her boys Colt and Weston.









Uncle Miah getting fireworks ready. Every year it is Justin and Uncle Miah and Uncle Kc's job.











Boy's causing trouble












Boy's rockin out!!













The girls, Kaleah hiding again.














Waiting for it to get dark. And man was it hot.
















Miah and Justin caught doing firecrackers.
















One of My BEST friends Rachael and me
















More playin guitar


















1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great time!!!

    Why is Kaleah hiding from the camera all of a sudden!!! Crazy girl~
    Happy 4th!!!

    ReplyDelete