Wednesday, March 10, 2010

More Pictures

Well here is some random pictures. My friends Brandy is a painter and work was slow and she was bored. So she says let's paint your house. Ummm Sure :) So we mixed colors together and I absolutely love the colors. Part of the kitchen after we painted
The same part before. The people who lived here before us had the kitchen painted this nasty color. Which I always hated.


My silly Mau, I couldn't find him anywhere and finally after searching and searching. This is where he was. :)


Our other cat Shadow wants nothing to do with the new kitty. So at least he has his big buddy to lay with and play with. I think our new kitty thinks he's a dog. He even carry's around the dog's bone....lol.



HE wants to go outside soooo bad. Especially if he see's the kids out there.



1 comment:

  1. I really like the paint! It looks great.

    ReplyDelete