Friday, March 5, 2010

Hello

Well no one has been here FOREVER!!! Update: We have a new family member his name is Mau. He is 5 mnths. old now and he is the sweetest kitty ever. HE was really sick when we brought him home. But now he is all better and a very lovey guy. Kaleah has started basketball, which she is loving so far. Hailey and Logan still fight all the time. :) So not much has changed. :)






3 comments:

  1. Love the new family member!! He is cute!!

    Glad to see you posting again...will it last this time. And I saw Logan and Haliey last weekend and I didn't see them fight once??

    Love the pictures especially the one at the top of your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I say this all the time but I can't believe how big the kids are getting! I love love love your new picture on the header. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hoping to remember to come do more on here. I seriously forget. :) And as of Logan and Hailey not fighting it was because they were around new people. I really can't believe how big they are either. Logan will be 8 next month. Where did the time go???

    ReplyDelete