Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sorry

Sorry i have not been on here for like ever but i will try to get on here more. i dont know why i have not been on here. well i guess i will see some of you later......<3 you or Love you....

5 comments:

  1. I'm sure that you are busy with school and spoiling your new little cousin. I'm glad to see a post from you though! I hope school is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you...you need to give grandma your Twlight books...she would love them and I keep telling her to borrow yours...so make sure you get them to her!!!

    How is school?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to ask you...did you see the New Moon trailer? I'm super excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did she see the trailor for new moon..lol. That's funny, of course she did and she is super excited too, so much that she drives me crazy with it. Her Aunt promised to take her to it when it comes out. So I just hope she keeps her promise for Kaleah's sake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Skewl is going well and yeah b4 i went to go and see New Moon my friend showed me the Trailer hv you see then Eclipse trailer? haha i cant wait for that(: and yeah she did keep her promise and she also said that we are going to see all of the movies for that(: and so she said she is taking me to eclipse(: i just have to remind her like i did with New Moon(: haha i can't wait(:

    ReplyDelete