Wednesday, September 9, 2009

More pictures

Aunt Terrie and Terriebeth just to let you know he is home. He has been home since Sunday. He's doing good, he sleeps alot and seems to be a very quiet little guy. I've been taking tons of pictures, he's just too cute.
Look at those toes




Sorry this is sideways



Silly Lilia :)












I tried to change his diaper. How disgusting is that, He got me soooo bad.






















































5 comments:

  1. He is very cute!!! I love it!!! And yeah the diaper thing...yuck I would have died!! You're a good sport to have your picture taken!!! Ha,ha,ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad he's home and doing good! How on Earth did that happen with the diaper?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started to change his diaper while he was laying on the couch. Well I've had a boy so I was thinking it has been a while since I have done this I gotta be quick so I don't get peed on. Well as soon as I got the diaper off it shot out and all over me. Everyone just laughed here I am freaking out saying someone take care of him trying to get up and go get clean. Kaleah grabs the camera and finally someone came to take care of the baby and I ran to the shower. It was so close to getting in my mouth, I'm so thankful it didn't cause I would not have handled that well at all. But he is such a good baby so far, just the quietest little guy. He just looked around real quiet checking things out for a few hours today. I have not heard him cry once. He's very lovable, and the best part is I can send him home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Kai he is such a cutie...

    ReplyDelete