Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hailey's Field Trip!

Haileys class went to the zoo on Tuesday. We havn't been there since last summer and they have new stuff. The parents were assigned students to watch so I had Hailey and a boy named Andon he is from Albania I think it is. He came here and didn't know any English and now that kid talks up a storm. He is so funny and Hailey and him get along great.
Hailey said the komodo dragon was eyeing her, he thought she was lunch. :)




Hailey and Andon, I think they are cute together. She's very protective over him and has helped him alot with English and learning new things.








3 comments:

  1. Thats my girl always helpful hehehe Looks like fun love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am mad i dont get to go to the zoo for a feildtrip and btw i dont even get a feildtrip...................): :( ): :(

    ReplyDelete