Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Right picture

I realized I did the wrong picture for the #picture tag. So here is the right one. Kaleah and me she was 2-3 yrs. old here.

6 comments:

  1. You look so thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I was either getting ready to go to work, or just got back from work. I can see my uniform on. So that would be why I have that look. I was probably going to work. I always had a hard time leaving her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy!! Now I see why she is not in 7th grade yet!! Ha,ha,ha She is still a youngun!!

    One day she will be in 7th grade and I will miss it!

    But if you let her come to South I won't

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, next year she will be in 7th grade. I don't think she would like to leave all her friends from Meridian. You should just come work at her school. Sounds like an idea to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah probably no opening...it would be easier for her to come to South...come on mom she can go where you went ;o)

    ReplyDelete