Monday, January 26, 2009

New haircuts!

The kids got their haircut on Saturday just how they wanted it cut.
Logan has quite the look on his face in both pictures. I havn't gotten a picture of Kaleah's yet. She wasn't home when I took the picture. So I will catch her soon.




7 comments:

  1. They look good...and they don't look like they need to be sold!! Ha,ha,ha! Or is Hailey just getting a good grip and then....
    Ha,ha,ha!

    I do have to say I love the look on Logan's face...it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's was the moment they were nice to eachother. The only moment that day.And you never know what miss Hailey is planning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha,ha,ha!! I remember those days just like it was yesterday...oh wait it was!! ha,ha,ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way cute! Where did they get it cut? Hailey looks so much older and Logan is a little mini-Justin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and I LOVE how you make Hailey sound like a criminal master mind ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They got their hair cut at Fantastic Sams. Logan is such a mini Justin, acts like him and everything. And Hailey is a mini me that's why I'm scared for when she's a teenager. Luckily Kaleah is just like Kaleah, sweet and I think she will always be. Hailey is our little criminal master mind. I am not kidding, she's the instigator.

    ReplyDelete